Firstly, thanks for all the comments on yesterday’s water shot. I decided to leave water alone for a while and last night I did try fire, but the results are no where near as impressive. The flames from what I was burning, lens tissues in this case, just become too soft and lack detail. I’m sure there’s a way to do it though.
This image was taken last year, but I went back to it to see if using the HDR technique would make a difference. This only used 3 exposures at -1, 0 and +1 all produced from the original RAW.
Update: One of my friends has recently setup The Visual Dictionary. He’s currently got 400 odd words and the number of users is growing by the day. I’m sure every photoblogger out there passes photo worthy words everyday. I know I do, and I’ve managed to add a few myself.